Dating a proco rat pedal
Could anyone help me determine whether any of that was accurate? You are commenting using your Facebook account. The Pro Co logo sat next to the RAT logo on the pedal top, silk-screened in black inside of a white box.
The second one looks promising. Guitars and Gear Classifieds Archive. Distortion, Tone and Volume.
Oh, btw, how do we date these things? Jan 9, 8.
It's serial starts RTxxx My '82 starts RTxxx, so that could possibly help if your is much higher. You've probably been had.
Originally Posted by Manticore View Post.
Quote message in reply? Any rat lovers here?!?
The OP07 in contrast sounds fuzzier, harsher and not as crunchy. Make me an offer. ER I can't find any other number on them Chip: The two units could be used separately or cascaded together for a more powerful distortion. Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode.
Do you already have an account? I kind of wish it had an LED.
Last edited by Griffin Effects at May 5,5: You know you can pick up a LM for a couple of buck right? It uses classic Rat switching. Now I'm thinking about modding it with a LMN. The filter cuts the high frequencies as it is turned clockwise.
How did this get past us? The "OFFICIAL" Proco (or modded) RAT thread/lounge!!
Login or Sign Up Log in with. If you take the board out, you can probably see if it has been resoldered.
Over the years some changes were made:. Looks like the OP07 isn't internally compensated either.
- Baby let face it i not into dating i haven been patient
- 14 year old lesbian dating site
- Free online dating in bahrain
- Trumbull ct sewer hook up
- Benefits of dating mexican girl
- Metal head dating sites
- Dating companies in london
- Online dating messaging a girl
- Lollapalooza hook up
- Legal dating age difference iowa
- I dating my mother
- Signs you are dating an insecure man
- Christian guy dating a catholic girl
- Does carbon dating proved evolution
- Speed dating events in maine
- Laws about dating a minor in florida